Interior Carpentry Services in KL & Selangor
Beautiful Living Solutions
In Malaysia, interior carpentry services is widely sought after because it is an artistic craft where some details are essential to match with the day to day activities inside the home or office. Our vision is to provide interior carpentry work that will transform an empty room to your dream space. We take pride in our craftsmanship as the materials we use are meticulously handpicked to maximize the appeal of your home or commercial property.
What do we provide for interior carpentry services?
- We help you to articulate your ideas into tangible designs.
- We guide you to decide the appropriate internal structure, especially for wardrobes and kitchen, as well as the material finishing selection.
- Depending on the design or budget, our experts will recommend the suitable finishing.
Tips of engaging interior carpentry service
- When looking for interior carpentry services you may have a theme decided. Nonetheless, if you haven’t or not sure what to do, our experts will help you pinpoint the exact design that will suit your needs.
- Ideally bring your floor plan. Or we will get the measurement at your premise. Still, get the measurements for specific areas in your house to speed up the process.
What to expect when choosing us for your interior carpentry service contractor?
When you choose to work with us, you will have chosen the best services. Depending on your personal needs, we will highlight different ideas with 3D sketching. This will make it easier for you to select the one you desire.
We will make your space more functional, aesthetic, striking, and safe. We first look at the space then advice on the color scheme, and other decorative material and items. We will give you a rough conceptual sketch for your space. We will ask for your consent and finish the last drawing after we have considered your needs and changes.
Above all, we suggest a pocket-friendly price. This will come together with the tips to coordinate the whole process related to renovation. We do this to make work simple for you.
In summary, our services are of;
* Value for money products
* Quality built-in furniture that matches your budget
* Exceptional workmanship and many materials to choose from
Why choose us for your next custom carpentry service?
We believe at Super Plumber that the customer is our best asset, we aim to build long-term relationships with all our customers built upon our affordable high-quality services.
We pride ourselves on always aiming and providing high-quality service that meets the customer’s needs and expectations.
All our employees are qualified and well trained contractors, so rest assured you will be confident that we will provide the highest standard in what we are doing.
We have decades of experience in handyman works which makes us qualified to do all the work you need doing.
We offer competitive and reasonable prices for all the work we do, and even if you have a limited budget we can come to an agreement that caters to your needs and expectations.
Steps to hire interior carpentry services
1. The first step is to fill in the inquiry form on our website, alternatively, you can contact us through the email or phone number we have provided on our website.
2. Next, we will get in contact with you to arrange a date and time to meet to go through the work required and review it for ourselves.
3. Finally, we send you our quote which will consist of how many hours we expect the project to take and the total price.
How is price of interior carpentry services determined?
The cost of interior design is constituted of several factors.
First, the style you want. Here are some of the different Malaysian favourite interior design style such as: industrial, minimalist, vintage etc.
Different style goes with different materials which include; panels, skirting and plaster ceiling design, plywood and patterns.
Our rates are pocket-friendly irrespective of the professionalism, duration, and complexity of the project.
You can contact us via WhatsApp or give us a call to arrange an onsite visit to discuss first.